Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 2 - Neoplasene treatment







I apologize that it's been so long since my last post, but I haven't had anything to report. I'm just baffled. We should have seen something two and a half weeks ago. The cancer should have fully sloughed off at this point...or so I thought.

Nothing is going on with that foot at all, except for the pain. It's still very sore since the injection. I don't think I'd try to give him another injection without sedation. Especially now when it's as tender as it is.

His spirits are still good though, thankfully. He has another appointment on Thursday so hopefully we get some encouraging news then.






1 comment:

Denice said...

Sorry to hear no progress with Dozer. Have they not suggested the salve vs. the injections? I'm not that familiar with that form as Addie takes the oral, but have read that the salve works well.

Best wishes,

Denice and Addie