Monday, August 4, 2008

I just can't believe it...


Well, Dozer had his follow up appointment today with his holistic veterinarian. All seemed to go well; no sign of regrowth where the lump was removed, his lymph node has remained the same size and his color is good. For a brief, very brief moment I began to relax and began thinking that he was going to be okay. Then reality struck...On the way home Dozer was sitting on my lap in the front seat. His mouth was open and his tongue was hanging out to the side. I looked into his mouth and under his tongue there is a hard lump. I just can't believe this...I feel like my world is crashing in around me. I will call and make an appointment tomorrow to have it checked out. I can only hope it's not what I think it is. Please, don't let it be more cancer! I can barely concentrate on what I'm writing so I will update more at a later time.

No comments: